Thursday 20 February 2014

Being solidary or at least trying

Although it can sound a bit of inmoral or maybe shocking, I haven't voluntareed anywhere, neither I'm part of an NGO, but I'd love to in long-term.




However this, I've done solidary things; for example: when I was more little I would give money to most of the people I saw in a corner on the street or I would bring food to school for people in the Sahara.

Currently, though, I give food for the Banco de Alimentos, for people in Gipuzkoa and I find it nice, because even if it's just a bit of pasta, you know you'll be helping someone who needs so!

In the future, I'd like to go abroad to help people, because that apart from being the experience of my lifetime, it would make me feel really delighted!

No comments:

Post a Comment