Wednesday 14 May 2014

Europe in the Basque Country? Here!

Some weeks ago, we were asked to take a picture which would represent Europe in the Basque Country; to realize how close from us Europe could be.

At first, I couldn't find something that would suit the task (you'll think about our currency, I thought about it, though). I wanted to find something related to the Basque Country directly and I finally did: I really think that in the Basque Country you'll always find Europe in the newspaper or the media (Basque media, of course).




To my surprise, what I found was this heading: disobedience? So, apparently we are kind of little criminals. Well, WE are not, THEY are.



So, whenever you want to find something in relation with Europe, go and check the media!


No comments:

Post a Comment