Tuesday 29 April 2014

My experience in Ireland

Last 9th April, 16 of us travelled to Ireland and stayed for some days there. We took part in an exchange, which frankly, turned out to be way better than expected.


Everyone there was so open-minded and likeable and made us feel like in our sweet home. I really enjoyed the experience although it was a bit hard to understand the Irish accent as it's more closed than the ones we're used to ( we went to watch a film and find it even easy to understand the American accent!).

So as to activities, we did different ones: we went to the zoo in Dublin, shopping, to a musical, we met the coach of the national rugby team there (rugby is very important for them) and I also made friends with Joane, who I didn't talk to before.




So, all in all, I'm really delighted about having gone to Ireland and I recommend to try an experience of this kind unhesitatingly!

P.S.: I must thank my host family Coyle as they were so nice with Joane and me.



No comments:

Post a Comment