Tuesday 29 April 2014

Seeking a book? I've a bestseller for you!

I couldn't have a better gift from my lovely sister! She sent me this book I wanted to read! It made me so happy; we're talking about The fault in our stars by John Green which is a roaring success.

I've already read it and I absolutely recommend it to anyone! but I'd like to warn the reader that it's not too convenient to read it while you're going through a delicate patch of your life or you're just not feeling up to wipe some "little" tears away. In addition, please do my a favour and DO NOT READ ANY TRANSLATION OF THE BOOK as I'm certain that the essence of Green's writing will fade. I assure you won't be disappointed and that you'll enjoy his writing as much as I have (although I've had some limitations as to vocabulary is concerned).



This novel tells us the story of a young girl called Hazel (she's sixteen) who is suffering from cancer and is pushed to assist to a Support Group to "live her best day today" where she mets Augustus Waters, who will become a really important person for her. The novel tells us their story, the story of their life.

P.S.: If you're such a lazy human being and do not want to read a thick book, then you can wait until the movie hits the big screen in June ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment