Wednesday 27 November 2013

MUST watch this!

Well hello to you and thanks for reading this post. Let me introduce you to Miranda Hart, an actress who plays the lead role as Miranda Hart as it is a semi-autobiographical comedy tv programme.



I have recently started to watch this sitcom as I was recommended to do so; I absolutely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a funny thing to watch. I honestly couldn't stop laughing, laughing out loud, something that hasn't ever happened to me even if I watch Aquí no hay quien viva or La que se avecina.

What's the plot? what's it about? It's just the amount of funny things that happen to Miranda, as she is definetely not an ordinary woman. She has always been judged for her physical appearence and she has always had to deal with her mum's pressure. Miranda is in love with her prince charming, Gary though he seems not to feel the same about her.

She reminds me of Mr Bean and her perfomance is really good.



Apart from having fun, it is a perfect way to improve your English skills: vocabulary and listening, mainly.
I watch it online, as I don't obviously have the BBC channel; it's really easy and simple: you just have to google Miranda and you'll find it.

I must add that Daniel (the language assistant) also loves it!

I'm leaving you a video to get an idea of how Miranda and the programme are: (However, I think it's much more funny  to watch an episode)



Watch it and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment