Wednesday 6 November 2013

Ich heiße Ainhoa und Sie?

Guten Tag !

Wie geht's?Today's post as you can see is about German. We started learning it in school with the already known Eleanitza project.

When I was a child, my mum used to talk to my sister and me in German, as she spoke it well and she was a teacher in the Deutsche Schule in Donostia that's why I did knew some of the expressions when we started with it.

We started a few weeks ago with an English boy, Daniel who studied German at school and who has also been to Germany.


German lessons are fun, I mean, I think it's something positive to start learning at least basic things about a new language, which is achieving more and more power. Of course, it's a radical change because until now, I've only studied French and English, and German has nothing to do with them; it's more difficult for us owing to all the changes: different pronutiation, different grammar, numbers...

We have been studying basic things like numbers, family members, self presentations,... And we'll carry on to get enough level to communicate.

Tschüs!


No comments:

Post a Comment